Yes, you can wash and dry your Pjama like any other pyjamas
Pjama is a washable, and reusable product that is easy to use. For the longest life of the product please follow these guidelines:
- If you have been using the alarm sensor, please remove it before washing.
- Wash with similar color products.
- Do not wash your Pjama with sharp objects. For example, zippers or other metals.
- Turn inside out.
- Wash at a maximum of 60 °C.
- Finish the washing programme with high centrifugation.
- Hang dry outside or in room temperature. You can also tumble dry your Pjama. Note that the temperature must not exceed 60 °C.
The unique features of the Pjama leads to a longer drying time of the product in comparison with other textile garments. Do not dry clean, use fabric softener or iron the product.
Max 60 °C
Max 60 °C
Wash inside out
Drying your Pjama
Pjama contains an absorbent material which affects the drying time. How long it takes depends on several factors such as; how high the room humidity is, the temperature in the room and the effect of centrifugation on the washing machine.
To keep the drying time as short as possible it’s good to:
- Turn your Pjama inside out when washing so that the waterproof membrane doesn’t keep the liquid inside the pants.
- Finish the wash programme with high speed centrifugation.
- After centrifugation, Pjama should be dried inside out. If you want to tumble dry your Pjama, make sure the temperature does not exceed 60°C.